- The primary area of focus for the Brand Quality Audits / Review is the adherence to the Brand Standards with special attention to details and finesse. The Hotel’s / Resort’s / Restaurant’s standards in addition to the individual divisional standards are observed and evaluated.
- The endeavor is to position the facility within desired business segment. Trends in problematic areas appear & are highlighted with various color coding ,on a scoring chart. Areas where immediate attention / improvements is required are identified and an action plan is put in place as per the findings.
- Needs to be followed up with another audit , to determine the compliance to the Brand standards. It acts as a great training tool for the organization.
Operational Process Review
- Front Office / Food and Beverage Service
- Food Production / Housekeeping
- Sales and Marketing / Human Resources
- Finance / Purchase and Materials
- Engineering and Maintenance / Information Systems