- To explore and live the dream of clients by excelling in the specific scope of work.
- Suggesting the way ahead.
Pankaj Giroti, CHA
Chief Advisory Mentor
A Certified Hotel Administrator & a Hospitality Graduate, having more than 2 decades of versatile Senior Management Experience – Hotel Administration & Operations , Business / Franchise Development, Owner Relation Ship Management, Concept Development of Specialized Food & Beverage Services, Facility Planning, Kitchen Designing, Project Build – Over Seas / India – (Hotels / Resorts / Cruise Lines / Restaurants / Catering / Consulting ) and having the core forte of Complex Level of Hotel / Restaurant Operations & Franchise Development.
Member – SKAL Club – Delhi, FHRAI, HRNAI, HPMF
Vice President ILAA – IHM Lucknow Alumni Association
- Certified Hotel Administrator – CHA – American Hotel Lodging Educational Institute, Orlando – FL (USA)
- Vessel Sanitation Public Health Course – CDC – Centre for Disease Control & Prevention, Miami – FL (USA)
- Serve Safe Food Protection Manager Certificate – Awarded by National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (USA) recognized by the International Food Safety Council
- Food Safety, Sanitation & Microbiology – Training for Dining Room / Restaurant – conducted by USPH (United State Public Health) Inspector – Retired
- Integrated Pest Management – Nutra Stat ( U.K.) Limited
- Infection Prevention & Control (including COVID -19) – Highfield – e Learning – (U.K.)